We can’t wait to meet you!
Whether you have attended church your whole life or you’ve never stepped foot in one, you are welcome at Restoration Church.
Sunday Brunch at Restoration Church
- Good Food – a shared meal with neighbors and friends
- Good People – a welcoming community where everyone – from small kids through adults – finds a connection.
- Good News – a fun program for kids and, for adults, meaningful discussion of a Jesus Story around the table.
Where are you located?
Mercer Middle School
42149 Greenstone Drive, Aldie, VA 20105
When should I get there?
We recommend getting here at 10 a.m. Come in, jump into a conversation and text RLHere to 29456 to let us know you’ve arrived!
What should I wear?
Whatever you want. Wear what makes you comfortable.
Where do I park?
The school has ample parking for everyone.
What will I experience?
- A comfortable environment
- Friendly people who want to get to know you and connect with you
- Thought-provoking discussions and stories about Jesus
- Exciting programs for kids and students
- Groups that will change your life
- Opportunities to serve in your community
Experiences for Kids
KidsLife: Kids are an important and fun part of our community! Everyone eats together during the meal. It is okay (and expected) for kids to make noise and messes. When we have finished eating, we invite the kids to KidsLife (our Sunday morning program) for a Bible lesson, crafts, games and activities.